Recruit, screen, and consent research participants with an easy-to-use web portal that can be customized to meet the needs of your trial. Castor’s enrollment portal makes the entire process, from recruitment to electronic informed consent, straightforward and automated.
- Flexible enrollment flow
- Integrated screening surveys
- Customizable, brandable recruitment landing page
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant eConsent
- Reduced administrative burden at sites
Hit retention targets by enabling research participants to easily provide data, and stay up-to-date with the study from the comfort of their own homes. Castor’s ePRO solution and ability to integrate with multiple devices, wearables, and apps make it easy to collect and continuously update research data for your decentralized and hybrid trials.
- Streamlined patient communication
- Reduced barriers to participation such as traveling to sites
- Participant platform with integrated questionnaires
- Intuitive, user-friendly multilingual interface
- Growing suite of apps including COVID-19 Symptom Tracker
Effortlessly monitor and manage your research participants throughout the study lifecycle. Progress dashboards enable you to identify issues rapidly and trigger actions in a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage participants throughout the study lifecycle
- Real-time reporting
- Patient progress dashboards
- Document management
- Study health dashboards
- Milestone tracking
- Amendment tracking
Easily collect and store data from diverse sources with Castor EDC. Our robust API enables data collection directly from other systems and IoT enabled devices.
- Import lab data and EHR/EMR data using HL7 FHIR messaging
- Take periodic measurements
- Connect devices and wearables like scales, home pulse oximeters, and thermometers through our API
- Capture survey data from ePRO, eCOA, ePerfO, eClinRO and eObsRO forms
Download DCT Playbook
Castor supports traditional and centralized monitoring methods on-site and remotely with its cloud-based platforms.
Ensure data quality and monitoring efficiency with:
- Automated edit checks and queries
- Real-time oversight of data collection and verification progress
- Flexible data management and SDV workflows with custom verification types and field level SDV
- Role-based report visibility and permissions
- Approval request management and oversight
- Manage study team documentation (ISF and TMF)
Castor software is compliant with all relevant regulations including Good Clinical Practice (GCP), 21 CFR Part 11, and Annex 11. Collect data for decentralized and hybrid trials with confidence knowing you’re doing so in a secure and compliant manner.
- Compliant with ICH-GCP E6, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and EU GMP Annex 11
- ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified
- Enables ISO-14155 compliant data management
- Supports GDPR compliant studies at European sites
- HIPAA-compliant servers in the US
- Global servers enable compliance with local privacy and security regulations