Efficiently manage your clinical data with Castor's clinical data management software
Biotech & Pharmaceutical Industries
Seamlessly run multi-center clinical research trials toward drug development across the globe. Capture and validate high-quality, submission-ready data from patients and clinicians by leveraging our EDC, eCOA (including ePRO), EHR eSource, eConsent, and IRT modules.Learn More →
Medical Device Trials
Reduce time-to-market for your medical devices by efficiently capturing and integrating data from multiple sources on the top-rated clinical data management system (CDMS).Learn More →
Our user-friendly clinical research solution enables your researchers to reduce study build time and increase clinical data quality. Ensure that your institute has access to a secure, compliant, and powerful clinical data management system (CDMS), and increase efficiency for the entire team.Learn More →
Clinical trials around the world have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Read how Castor’s tools enable you to continue running your trials with a more decentralized approach. Our solutions include remote enrollment, screening, consent, and data capture.Learn More →
All the modules you need to run efficient trials
- Set up trials and registries on your own — no training required
- If you need help, Castor’s professional services team can perform study design, build, and data management for you
- Through automated processes we can deliver these services 60% faster than our competitors
- Implement remote enrollment, screening, eConsent for electronic signatures, and data capture
- Engage with patients via ePRO, native diary apps, and video calls
- Combine data from eCRF, eCOA, ePRO, wearables, and EHR data on one unified platform
- Real-time validation and edit checks
- Easily edit forms mid-trial to accommodate protocol amendments
- Fully compliant Query Management and data review
- Capture EDC and eCOA data on a centralized platform
- Integrate your devices using our API
- Our cloud-based platform enables secure access worldwide
- Remote-monitoring and granular user access rights
- Randomize patients with our validated IWRS module
- Perform medical coding (WHODrug and MedDRA) in real time with our coding integration
- Trust our experts to ensure delivery of submission-ready SDTM files
- Get expert help in less than 30 minutes during business hours
- Ongoing support to the central study team as well as to the sites conducting data entry
- Get visibility into study health with dynamic dashboards
- Track trials from start to finish
- Export in CSV, Excel, SPSS or R
- Analyze in the tool of your choice (SAS, STATA, SPSS or R)
Efficiently manage your internal regulatory compliance process
Our compliance package ensures you have access to the validation documentation needed for each stage of your internal regulatory compliance process.
Data security is paramount to protect your data. We are ISO 27001 certified, and features like field encryption and user-management put you in control of data access.
Comply with international laws and standards
Castor helps you comply with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, ICH E6 Good Clinical Practice, HIPAA, and GDPR.
Reduce cost and information overload
With a qualified team of experts, Castor can support you with study design, setup, conduct, and regulatory processes.
Maximize value from data
Castor’s technology helps you maximize value from both internal and Investigator Initiated Study data to efficiently get your products to market.
Our customers love us
"High-quality and compliant EDC"
“Our clinical study managers are able to build out each study with little to no help from Castor. The database is easy to use by both clinical sites and sponsors. As an early-stage start up company we are happy to have found a high-quality compliant system we can afford.”
"Easy to use, well-designed, and very helpful"
“Castor EDC has been everything we hoped it would be. It is easy to learn and set up. Our study sites have liked it and found it very easy to use. It is feature-complete, doing everything we need it to do.”
-Bill Haack, Cadex Genomics
"EDC system with multifunctional capabilities"
“It’s been great working with Castor, and their customer service always responds so promptly and is always super helpful. Easy data download process and great interface.”
"Intuitive platform, easy to set up"
“We found Castor EDC very easy to set up on our own and use. We always get an answer straight away when we have questions. It’s a cost-effective alternative to paper CRFs and much safer and easier to use.”
"Easy to use and well designed"
“On the three occasions I have required support, I received it within 24 hours, via email. Each time the answer I received was complete and they addressed my question on the first response.”
-Bill Haack, Cadex Genomics
"We can do research faster and cheaper and with compliance headaches handled"
“The support from Castor has been amazing. They are very quick to respond (even to stupid questions!) and gave us huge support before we signed up.”
-Mike Cunneen, INFANT Centre
"Perfect customer service"
“Their customer service is great. They will reply to your question/remark almost always the same day and help you with figuring out a solution. Or implement your request in an update.”
-Janine Gossen, Radboud UMC
“Impressive flexibility, ability to customize forms with (almost) any imaginable feature/data flow. Castor EDC is a great product with prompt and knowledgeable customer support.”
"Best value and also best product
“This product includes EVERYTHING you can find in all of the competing products, including the regulatory requirements, but is so much less expensive that it is not even worth checking out the other companies. This is my go to platform for all of my clients’ clinical trials.”
-Sharon Goldfarb, SGConsulting
"EDC system for our medical device study"
“Castor enabled us to securely capture and integrate data from many sources. We needed a user-friendly EDC to automatically capture data from our device and patients and accelerate our research. Castor’s solutions and support helped us to quickly complete our device study and get it on the market.”
-Peter Gaarde, RSP Systems