Built for CROs to scale
With Castor, contract research organizations (CROs) can differentiate by delivering the traditional approaches of today while offering a pathway to successfully manage hybrid and decentralized trials in the future.Become a CRO partner
Benefits of being a Castor CRO Partner
Adopting new technology can be daunting. That’s why we are committed to supporting your operations, technology, and sales teams to get comfortable as you use Castor to deliver for your sponsors.
- Named customer success manager (CSM) for operational success and technological guidance.
- With an easy-to-learn platform and increased access to our professional services team, we help you deploy Castor the right way the first time
- Access essential knowledge about all Castor features with self-service online training to prepare users to build and manage studies
- Named sales strategist to collaborate with to create winning bids & proposals. If you are expanding to new trial designs and technology-enabled offerings, we are right there to support you
- Access to Castor’s most recent sales collateral to support your development proposals and customer presentations
- Dedicated marketing support to increase brand awareness
Outpace the competition
- Grow with a platform that is based on modern, cloud-based technology
- Scale your DCT capabilities with a market-leader
- Influence Castor product roadmap with access to Castor product teams and advisory council
- Easy to use, easy to deploy
With over 90% of studies being deployed within 4 weeks, CROs can reduce time spent building and managing studies with the control to quickly adapt to mid-study changes.
- Built in, not bolted on
Castor’s out-of-the-box solutions means CROs do not need to add on services when designing proposals for sponsors. Plus, our modular eClinical DCT platform, with integrated EDC, means CROs can reduce the number of tools needed to launch a clinical trial.
- Tech first, research always
An open API gives customers the freedom and flexibility to work and play with other in-house or vendor platforms and data in the ecosystem, maximizing chances of study success.
17,824 patients in 15 weeks
Launching a DCT on Castor’s platform
World’s first study to use machine learning in diagnosis of COVID-19, supported by TAKEDA and Julius Clinical
“Using Castor, we succeeded in recruiting over 17,824 patients enrolled in 15 weeks during a global pandemic, an achievement that could not have been accomplished without tools purpose-built with decentralized trials in mind.”Marcel Van Willigen
Connect with our CRO partners
We are on a mission to democratize clinical research. Let us help you find the right CRO partner for your clinical trial needs.