A recent report surveying representatives from the medical device industry across the world found that more than 55% claimed only a basic understanding of how to prepare for MDR compliance. With 4 months left, the time to act is now.
During this webinar, we discuss 6 essential tasks you need to complete before May 2020.
Featuring Dr. Matthias Fink, Clinical Reviewer at TÜV SÜD (an MDR notified body) and Dona Occhipinti, Medical Affairs EU MDR Project Manager and Independent Consultant, we dive into the following topics:
- Renewal of certificates under MDD and choosing devices to keep on the EU market.
- Ensuring you have sufficient data for legacy devices and effective strategies to start clinical investigations if you don’t.
- Preparing for SSCP and PMCF requirements under the MDR.
- Live Q&A with our panel to get answers to your most pressing questions about MDR.
Who Should Watch:
This webinar would appeal to senior professionals within the medical device industry in the areas of:
- Clinical / Medical Affairs
- Clinical Operations
- Regulatory Affairs / Compliance
- Medical Research and Development
- Clinical Data Management
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Research Organizations
What You Will Learn:
Viewers will learn about:
- Steps to prepare for MDR 2020
- Clinical data requirements under the MDR
- Preparation for Post-Market Clinical Follow-up (PMCF)
- Actionable tips to help transition your medical devices under MDR