Change requests during the study production phase are often inevitable and present a high risk of data loss. Study amendments should be consistent with the IRB approved protocol and traceable to facilitate FDA approval.
The Castor FormSync feature grants one test study for each production study. This capability allows users to easily add, delete or edit their eCRF forms in the test environment with test records, ask admins to review and approve the new forms, without impacting data collection in the production study.
What you will learn:
- How to create a test study and amend its eCRF
- How to set up users permissions and approval for study changes
- How to synchronize your test and production study
- How to assess study impact
- Go live with study changes
- Create a backup of your previous live study version