Electronic informed consent (“eConsent”) has been around for years, but the research industry has historically been slow to adopt the technology. The COVID-19 pandemic and the increased technological competence required to enroll and retain research participants has left many organizations wondering how to modernize their enrollment and consent process.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- The impact of the pandemic on clinical research operations
- The regulatory landscape as it applies to remote consent
- How eConsent streamlines and automates recruitment, screening, and consent
- How to create compliant, site-friendly, patient-centric experiences
- Demo of Castor's new eConsent solution